Monday, February 22, 2010

Holding Onto My Answer

Call me foolish one more time, Hope
I know that I can take it again
Dare I try to live once more?
Try and complete the puzzle of me?

I said that I knew
And I am sure that I was not lying
But oh, it is so hard to change
Especially this rapidly

Only time can allow a metamorphosis
But I have not the time
The waves pull me deeper
Farther into subconsciousness

I have allowed my submission too long
Change is a necessity for me
But is it possible right now?
Hope screams no

But I scream back yes.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way this is written. And Im expecially glad your still holding. To revovery we shall go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really goodliful. But no seriously. I love it. And I can definitely relate to it muchos. You're gonna get through this, girlie. I LOVE MY SPOUSE!! <3

    ReplyDelete