Friday, October 21, 2011

Simply Mesmerizing: One Year Down

Hello there. Zia here. It's time for my annual recap on the year. Gotta keep my songs straight somehow. ;)

This year proved to be the most challenging one out of all of them. I feel as though I've gone on a journey of self-exploration, and came back thinking, "Wow! Let's go again and see what else I can discover!"

Throughout the relationships, heartbreaks, drama, and disasters, all I could focus on was surviving. But now, a year later, I can look back and think, "Holy shit, that was an amazing year." I've never had such a great, rollercoaster ride kinda year before. And quite honestly, I feel as though I've never been more sure of who I am.

Mello SL.
French hornist.
Author.
Poet.
Lyricist.
Friend.
Lover.
Daughter.
Student.

There are so many things in this world that I can't even begin to imagine. It makes me realize how everything is interconnected, how we all play a part in this crazy play we call life.

This year, I intend on not only defining hurt, but in defining love. In finding Zia. There's something more to this world than what meets my eyes. And regardless of how I get there, I will make this year one to be remembered.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than, less than perfect."

Get out there. Define hurt.
<3 Zia

No comments:

Post a Comment