Sunday, May 26, 2013

Untapped Potential

Untapped potential
Like a wishing well, unused
So many credentials
To reach the stars and more
The best of the worst
The sweetest kind of sour
That I could possibly devour

The taste of you settles in my mouth
The hot rush of breath sends a shiver
Down to my toes
Up again
Up and down
Up and down
God, I could die from wanting
Is this how it was supposed to feel?

I've never felt it
This rush
It's so overwhelming
Powerful
The madness fills my mind
I want you, I want all of you
And I want you now

Untapped potential
Like a wishing well, unused
So many credentials
To reach the moon and back

Is it wrong to feel scared?
I know how much this can hurt
Will you?
I know you're capable
But Goddess, I hope you don't

How did this happen so fast?
Why are you filling my thoughts with
Hopes for a future?
Do I do the same to you?
Will I ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment