Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dear Future Self

Dear Zia,

I'm very proud of you.
You made it inot UCLA, or DePaul, or Wesleyan, right?
And you became a physically fit person?
I hope the mello freshie respected you.
And I really hope you made ISU.
I know how hard you worked to get there.
How are your horn chops?
I remember how difficult it was to gain lip endurance, but I know you worked really hard for it.
And you better gave made high honor roll your senior year.
I know you wanted it, Zi.

Don't forget those people who helped you out along the way, okay?

Madeline
Autumn
Anna
Andrea
Kathy
Cara
Grant
Kevin
Katie
Dee
Jenny
Holly
Jack
All of those exes
Well, you have a few now, right?

These people made you who you are.
Especially your mom. Don't forget her. She will always be your best friend.
And don't let a boy break you.
Make me proud, babygirl.
I love you!

With much pride,
Zia Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment